FP Helia 44 E (2018)
- Generator & A/C
- 4 Double Cabins
- 4 Head(s)
- 8 Guests Max
- 4 Double cabins & 4 Electric Heads
- 1 Single Cabin in V-Berth
- Generator & Full Air Conditioning
- Fully Battened Main with Stackpack and Lazy Jacks & Furling Genoa
- Raymarine Chartplotter, GPS, Autopilot & Wind Instrument
- Electric Winch at Helm & Electric Windlass
- CD player, stereo and cockpit speakers
- Solar Panels & Ice Maker
- Seperate Fridge & Freezer and Additional Cockpit Fridge
- VHF & Cellular Phone
- 12ft Dinghy & 9.9HP outbard & Dinghy Davits w/ Electric Winch
- Davits Include Mount for Kayak or SUP
- Propane Grill
- 32" Smart TV in Salon
- Snorkeling & Safety Gear
Dec 16 - Jan 1
Feb 1 - Mar 31
Jan 2 - Jan 31
Apr 1 - Apr 30
May 1 - Jul 9
Nov 6 - Dec 15
Jul 10 - Nov 5
- LOA: 43' 5"
- DRAFT: 3' 8"
- ENGINES: 2x 55hp
- FUEL: 124 gal
- WATER: 198 gal
FP Helia 44
- 3 Cabins & 3 Quiet Flush Electric Heads
- Weekly rates $6,750 - $9,450
- Generator & Air-Conditioning
MORE DETAILS ON CASSIDY
Cassidy is the perfect choice for families traveling together, several couples, or charter guests desiring the services of a Captain. Cassidy has plenty of sleeping spaces with 4 staterooms, 4 heads, and finished out forepeaks.
Fountaine Pajot has raised the bar with this newest model of sailing catamaran. With majestic lines and sleek horizontal styling, she will deliver top performance under sail. A protected steering station on the flybridge provides excellent visibility and is connected directly to the cockpit for easy movement. The helmsman’s seat can accommodate three persons and just a few steps up takes you to the lounge deck, perfect for sunning and enjoying the views.
The cockpit features a large dining table and bench seating for 8-10. The hard top Bimini provides ample shade with the skylights allowing one to look up and see the sails! Indoor and outdoor living spaces are well integrated with the galley opening onto the cockpit without a step between the two areas, creating a large space for entertaining.
The saloon is modern, luminous and airy with wrap around windows offering a panoramic view. There is comfortable seating and the salon table coverts to a bed to accommodate additional guests, if needed. The forward facing navigation station is a great place for the captain to do his work. The U-shaped galley is well equipped with a three burner stove, oven, a modern two drawer stainless steel refrigerator, a freezer and generous storage.
Each cabin has a queen size bed with private ensuite head and separate shower compartment. Cabins have excellent natural light and ventilation, a fan and ample storage space.
Cassidy has a generator and full air-conditioning for your comfort.